Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 26: Your Week In Great Detail

This should be a bit more exciting than my day in detail, but not by much...
Wednesday - This was the last day of a trip buddy and I had gone on. This day we decided to go to temple square and attend an endowment session along with visiting some of the buildings we didn't make it to while on our honeymoon. That temple has the prettiest celestial room ever! Granted I have only been in two other temples, but still. Gorgeous! We had lunch at the Olive Garden which was delicious and we had the coolest waitress. She was awesome! Maybe she was just working for a good tip, but she deserved one thats for sure. Then we went back and toured the Church History Museum which was really cool and then stalked some brides before we had to leave at 5 to go have dinner with one of his friends in Roy. I had never met her or her husband but they were really fun to hang out with for a couple of hours before we headed home. We got out of there a little before nine and with construction and all, it took us a little over 5 hours to get home. It was such a struggle to stay awake but we made it and it was worth it!
Thursday - I don't really remember much about this day except buddy didn't have to do a whole lot of working and so we got to hang out a bit. what we did exactly I don't recall although I do know we went grocery shopping.
Friday - One of my good friends from high school was having her bridal shower this day so I made the 2 hour trek home to celebrate with her. It was a great shower and I even won at two of the games... famous partners & bingo (I got blackout first). I was also able to visit my daddy which was good. Friday nights are usually our date nights so we just had a nice game night and played some Racko and Mancala and Connect 4. Buddy also let me do his makeup... haha... It was a very good makeup job though. If only it had been on a girl... After we played our games we walked down to McDonalds (with buddy's makeup still on) and got some kiddie cones. It was fabulous.
Saturday - Buddy didn't have to work much this day either so we played some more games in the morning and then cleaned during the afternoon. I was able to tackle our study room which has been driving me bonkers ever since he got all of his stuff moved in and cluttered everything up with random books and papers. It was bad, but now you can actually see our desks and I love it! That night was the Miss Iron County pageant which we went to because A) I love pageants and B) One of my roomies was competing (she took 1st attendant! Yeah! Go Emilee!). It was Tall's first pageant and he actually enjoyed it which makes me happy cuz that means I can take him to more :) After the pageant we came home and hip hopped it up before bed time.
Sunday - Right before we went to bed Saturday night, Talls got a call from his little sister saying that their mom had been injured in a hike earlier that day and wouldn't be able to play the piano in sacrament so buddy had to cover for her. We also had a farewell to go to for one of his friends. When we came home, we had a lovely and adventurous lunch for our third month anniversary (details of that are contained in day 24's post). After that I don't remember much of what happened that day although I'm sure it was great.
Monday - I went back to work after a week off for my last 40 hour work week before school starts! Yay! And we had a great FHE lesson that night and other than that, I also don't remember much from that day.
Yesterday - Another work day, which was detailed in yesterday's post. For those of you wondering (for the one of you who is actually reading this and maybe wondering) I did go get my haircut by possibly the cutest and nicest beautician working for any great clips anywhere! and then went home, made dinner, and buddy didn't go to ultimate frisbee so we watched Love Happens instead.
Yup... that's my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment