Thursday, December 1, 2011

Choose Your NFL Team

So all during high school I would attend football games out of obligation... singing the anthem, dancing at half time, things like that. But recently, just this season in fact, I have actually started to really love football. And it helps a ton that I am starting to really understand the rules... However, liking football has also come with a slight problem. When I try to engage in football conversations, the question always comes up, "Who is your team?" To which I reply with a stony glare and an "um..." In order to solve this problem I have spent the last three days researching all of the NFL teams, ranking them on five characteristics (state, colors, third down conversions, number of utah players, and win-loss record), plugged those numbers into a complex math formula and have chosen the 5 teams with the highest score. Out of a possible 75 points, the New York Jets scored 60, New York Giants scored 53, Denver Broncos scored 49, Tennessee Titans scored 49, and Pittsburgh Steelers scored 47. From there I decided to watch game clips of all 5 teams and from doing so I have been able to pick my favorite NFL team, swiftly and effectively. This YouTube video shows highlights of my team from last season:


Yup... that's right. Now I can fill in those awkward silences with J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets!

No comments:

Post a Comment